Sealing Time Ministries
for Evangelistic Meetings & Church Events
Sealing Time Ministries is a Christ centered, Seventh-day Adventist supporting, energetic and talented multimedia ministry.
Our goal is to share the gospel message to all the world with a concentration on a large scale media approach. We work with churches, conferences, and other supporting organizations to produce quality Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs and live internet streaming and video on demand (archives). We offer our media production services for evangelistic and church events as well as church related training seminars. We are familiar with each step of the video production process including camera work, video mixing & titling, digital recording, live internet streaming, post production, BDR/DVD/CD production and sales.
Hollywood has used media for years because it is an effective tool to present ideas. Studies have shown that because media affects more than one of our senses it can be used as an effective and powerful teaching tool and is also more likely to be remembered later. We believe that when used along with traditional methods, media is a powerful tool to reach many more souls that might not have been reached previously.
Because of this, Sealing Time Ministries has been working since 2002 to spread the gospel to the whole world through media evangelism. We believe that Jesus is coming very soon and we want to do all we can in finishing the work and helping to bring people to decisions for Christ.
If you would like to schedule a production event please contact us to discuss the details. We will work hard to insure that your event goes smoothly and reaches as many people as possible.
References & samples available.
Professional teleprompters available.PROFESSIONAL TELE- PROMPTING
Camera operator training available.EXPERIENCED CAMERA OPERATORS
Our NewTek and BMD video systems are broadcast quality.PROFESSIONAL LIVE HD MIXING SYSTEMS
Large event? We currently stock over 7,000' of various cable on our truck.LARGE EVENT CABLING
Camera operator training available.Camera Operator Training
Our PAR64 RGBA LED lighting color is adjustable to any environment. Not enough light? No problem!POWERFUL EFFICIENT LED LIGHTING
Need to drive a lot of IMAG or platform screens? No problem! We can run up to 16 different outputs at once! Sources for every IMAG screen or platform monitor can be controlled by touchscreen.IMAG SPECIALISTS
Professional fluid filled tripods insure video is as smooth as possible.PROFESSIONAL TRIPODS AND HEADS
Looking for professional quality DVD, Blu-ray and audio CD's? Our 6 color, high DPI, professional disc publishing produces vivid, bright media!6 COLOR AUTO DISC PUBLISHING
Experienced Equipment OperatorsExperienced Equipment Operators
Precision RoboticsPrecision Robotics
Large green and blue screen chroma key capabilities makes keying and virtual sets a breeze. We can chroma key LIVE productions!CHROMA KEY AND VIRTUAL SETS
Need quality audio? We have professional grade hyper-cardiod Countryman microphones available for excellent feedback rejection.PROFESSIONAL MICROPHONES
EXPERIENCED CAMP MEETING SPECIALISTS
Not enough light? Our energy efficient LED lighting can add plenty of light for your production.SUPPLEMENTAL LIGHTING
Our high speed duplicators can produce large quantities of discs. They are also capable of protecting your intellectual property.HIGH SPEED DUPLICATION
We are dedicated Seventh-day Adventists who understand the messages we are working to help produce.EXPERIENCED ADVENTIST PRODUCERS
Need some swashes of color at your event? Our efficient, flicker free, LED RGBA lighting is capable of millions of colors!FLICKER FREE LED LIGHTING
We utilize the fastest video rendering hardware currently in production.POWERFUL HIGH SPEED RENDERING
Need large bright screens at your event? Our professional Barco 10,000 lumen arc-lamp projectors have beautiful color and amazing brightness.10,000 LUMEN BARCO PROJECTORS
Our 3D modeling produces attractive product photos.PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT PHOTOS
Need some swashes of color at your event? Our efficient, flicker free, LED RGBA lighting is capable of millions of colors!MILLIONS OF COLORS
Our heavy duty, turbo diesel, air ride, climate controlled professional production truck is ready to go anywhere in North America.HEAVY DUTY PRODUCTION TRUCK
Our DMX lighting controller is ready for any event, large or small.DMX CONTROLLED LIGHTING
Our flicker free and shadowless softboxes provide plenty of light for event the darkest locations.PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING
Professional audio recording and microphones available.PROFESSIONAL AUDIO RECORDING
Video Production Services
- Heavy duty, turbo diesel, air ride, climate controlled, mobile television production truck ready to go anywhere in North America with a reletively quick setup time.
- Full 1080i/p and 4K High Definition professional video mixers
- Canon 1080i/p High Definition, Widescreen, Excellent Low Light Cameras with Professional LANC Zoom Controllers & Fluid Filled Tripods
- Full 1080i/p Presentation Capture
- Extremely Compact Secondary Portable Systems
- Broadcast Quality Recording
- Live Stream Webcast to Multiple Destinations
- Own and Manage our own Reliable Streaming and Hosting Cloud Servers
- Redundant Recording Systems to insure the Quality of your Production
- High Speed Blu-ray/DVD/CD Production
- 16 input/output HD-SDI matrix switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all IMAG screens/locations and platform monitors
- Experienced Operators
- Technology Training
Video Mixing System
- NewTek 1080i/p Full HD wide screen professional video mixing system
- BMD 4K Ultra HD profesional video mixing system
- Dual Mixing Systems - Mix, Record and Stream 2 Meetings Simultaneously
- Native 16:9 widescreen format compatible with all modern televisions/projectors
- Flexible camera quantities (1-8 currently depeing on mixer used)
- Tally light system keeps talent informed which camera to address at all times (NewTek mixer only)
- 1080p High Definition presentation input for PowerPoint/Windows or Macintosh/Keynote Slides (HDMI, DVI, VGA or available network port)
- Picture in Picture and other incredible Digital Video Effects for presentations that stand out
- Two Massive, Professional 10,000 Lumen, 3 Chip, DLP, HD Barco arc-lamp projectors have incredible color and amazing brightness! These projectors can be flown on trusses. (HD-SDI and DVI inputs only) These projectors require 240 volts and ~12 amps (2,850 watts) each.
- Sanyo 4,500 lumen Projector also Available
- Custom Onscreen Titles & Overlays
- Logo Insertion
- Long Distance Digital Audio Runs
- Flexible Audio Inputs
- Dual Professional Wireless Microphone Systems (Sennheiser)
- Countryman E6i Over-the-Ear Hypercardiod Microphone for Excellent Feedback Rejection
- Cardiod Lapel Microphones for Feedback Rejection
- Hot Swap Digital Hard Drive Recording
- Studio Quality 100-220MB/s Recording for the Highest Quality (AVI, Mpeg-2 or MOV)
- Uncompressed SSD recording also available
- Redundant Recording Systems
- Unlimited Meeting Length
- Large NAS Storage Onboard Production Truck
- Canon 1080i/p Full HD, Widescreen, Excellent Low-Light Cameras with Professional LANC Zoom Control
- Incredibly Slow Camera Zooms up to 2 Minutes from End to End
- 660'+ Capable HD-SDI (uncompressed) Heavy Duty Camera cable runs
- Over 7,000' of Cable Available (HD-SDI, Cat5e, Cat 6a, XLR, VGA)
- Digital audio convertors for ultra long audio runs with no buzz or hum
- Thousands of feet of HD-SDI cable
- Thousands of feet of Cat5e cable
- Thousands of feet of Cat6a cable (double shielded)
- Onboard DMX Lighting Controller
- 4, High Efficiency, Flicker Free, RGBA LED PAR64 lights available. These lights can be used for either supplemental lighting or vibrant colored accent lighting. Millions of colors are possible!
- 3, 32x32 6500K spectrum (daylight), High output/low wattage flourescent softbox lights for professional shadowless light, and beautiful camera color
- On camera LED tally light system to queue talent as to which camera to address and also inform camera operators as to live camera. (NewTek mixer only)
Professional HD IMAG control
- 16 input/output HD-SDI matrix switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all iMag screens/locations (With embedded sound!)
16 input/output HD-SDI matrix switch with Wifi/LAN iPad/PC/Mac control allows independant control over all iMag screens/locations - See more at: http://www.sealingtime.com/services/media-production-services/production-services.html#sthash.EufNZZQ6.dpuf
AVCHD/Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Authoring & Production
- High Speed AVCHD/BDR/DVD/CD Production
- High DPI, 6 color automated robotic disc publishing with vibrant colors!
- Protect your intellectual property with Blu-Ray and DVD Copy Protection (Makes DVD's nearly impossible to copy or be ripped through a cutting edge new technology.)
High Quality Internet Video/Audio Streaming
(internet connection required)
- We own and operate our own server and live streaming company and have experience in large event streaming. We serve multiple other Adventist churches that are streaming through our system every week.
- Gigabit streaming server connection supports many clients
- Scalable Multicast Quality (from dial-up to HD broadcast)
- Stream to multiple Social Media networks simultaneously (Facebook, YouTube, Roku, Ustream, Livestream and more)
- Scalable streaming from small to very large events.
- Universal Mpeg-4 streaming to Flash and HTML5 players for maximum compatibility (Apple iOS compatible)
- Visitors can watch/listen from your existing website or ours.
- Video/Audio archive storage for sharing after your event.
Benefits of Media Evangelism
- Easy Access — Global reach is not hampered by many traditional barriers.
- Reaches People Where They Are — Some people won’t come to meetings but are much more likely to watch them.
- Reaches the Unsure & Skeptical — Some want to learn more before they are ready to come to meetings.
- DVD/CD’s can be used for pastoral and evangelistic follow up.
- Reach shut-ins and those who cannot attend for health reasons.
- Technical Training
- Switcher Training
- Camera Operator Training
Costs to Consider
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly production rates available
- Fuel (for production truck)
- Travel Expenses (food and sleeping arrangments)
- Paid Camera Operators or Bring Your Own Local Volunteers (we can train)
- Our prices vary by the location, size and equipment needed for the production.
- Some costs can be offset by letting us handle media production and distribution.
- Please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Please contact us as early as possible to discuss your event schedule. This is very important to avoid conflicts. In some cases we have events scheduled well over a year in advance!
Why would you choose Sealing Time Ministries for your production needs? Well take a look at some of our clients, distributors and broadcasters.
- Idaho Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Islam and Christianity Seminars
- North Pacific Union Conference (Pathfinder Camporee)
- Multiple Amazing Facts speakers
- North American Division of Evangelism Institute (NADEI)
- Gem State Academy
- Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (NCC Evangelists, and also Redwood Camp Meeting)
- Northwest Religious Liberty Association (NRLA Prophecy Festival)
- White Horse Media & Rekindle the Flame Ministries (joint summit series with STM)
- Many churches
- Review and Herald (now part of Pacific Press)
- Remnant Publications
- Amazing Facts
- White Horse Media
- Many Adventist Book Centers
Broadcasters that have Aired our Programs
- Better Life Broadcasting
- Good News TV
- Many other independent TV stations
- Many Radio Stations
Many more to be posted soon!