1 box (12.3 ounces) silken extra-firm lite tofu
3/4 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 to 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
1. In a blender, combine the tofu, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt; blend until smooth.
2. In a small saucepan, stir together the water and cornstarch until dissolved.
3. Heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens into a clear thick ball.
4. Add immediately to blended ingredients and blend until smooth. (If you allow the cornstarch to cool before blending, the pie will be lumpy).
5. Pour into cooled Graham Cracker Crust and chill 4 hours.
6. Just before serving, garnish top of pie with peanuts.